Am 13.09.2020 um 04:45 schrieb Fred Engst:
Hi Allin, Today gretl crashed quite a few times, each time while I
was trying to copy a graph that I've saved to icon view and past it
onto powerpoint slide. Not all copy and past crashes, just after I do
some editing and then trying to copy and past. So far I have not been
able to isolate under what condition it will cause a crash.

Here are the first few lines of the crash report:

Process:               gretl [84502] Path:
/Applications/Gretl.app/Contents/MacOS/gretl Identifier:
net.sourceforge.gretl Version:               2020c-git Code

Hi,
this sounds like the crashes in 2020c that led to the quick release of
2020d. I'd suggest to upgrade to 2020d and see if the problem persists.

cheers
sven