Ok, thanks for the quick reply. Just another question related to these models.
Let's say I run several models in one session and save them in this way:

Model1 <- ols y 0 x1
Model2 <- ols y 0 x2

I can retrieve the models with the code:

Model1.show
Model2.show

But a question I have is the following: can I by then retrieve the coefficients
and standard errors of the regressions using the console? The variables $coeff
and $stderr store info just for the last model run, so can't use them after
running everything. If not the best is then to create scalars just after each
model to store the variables to then retrieve them. Is there other way?