Thank you Sven! I followed your advice and just downloaded
Allin'great package.
Well, before asking for help, I first thought about a ready-to-use package
but my search through the GUI for package on the server showed nothing
useful.
Indeed it shows only 3 packages (one of them unnamed)...
Is this a bug or we should constantly check the website for new packages?
Best,
Artur