Yes, exactly. And by sample size here we do not mean the initial sample
lets say the 2000 observations I have, but the log_2(2000) I guess, the
number of bins created.

PG

*Periklis Gogas
<http://www.econ.duth.gr/personel/dep/gkogkas/index.en.shtml>*
Professor
Economic Analysis and International Economics
Department of Economics
Democritus University of Thrace
Euro Area Business Cycle Network - Fellow
<http://www.eabcn.org/person/periklis-gogas>
The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis - Fellow
<http://www.rcfea.org/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/>
The Society for Economic Measurement - Member
<http://sem.society.cmu.edu/home.html>
Institute for Nonlinear Dynamical Inference (INDI) - Charter Fellow
<http://icemr.ru/institute-for-nonlinear-dynamical-inference/>