Hi Arturo,

Good that you ask. I guess I should have added a note on this. Both packages are not really packages (from my point of view) as both comprise only a few lines of code. After discussing with the gretl Team we agreed on removing these packages from the public server. As said, the code remains public on my github repo. Overall, this is just a by-product of tidying things up.

We are thinking of adding these "few lines of code" as examples to the manual but we haven't fully decided on this, yet.

Best,
Artur