On Wed, 7 Apr 2021, Iago Varela wrote:

Hi all, I've been trying to look for a way of storing my logit output summary in the console (coefficients, std deviation, p-values). I've only seen $coeff and so on, but I wonder if there's a way to store it all in a txt file without having to rebuild the summary.

When you estimaate a model via the console, append -w or --window to the command line, as in

logit y const x -w

This has the effect of opening a model output window. In that window go to the File menu and choose "Save as...". You get a choice of formats in which to save the output to file (plain text, LaTeX, RTF, CSV).

Allin