Am 06.05.2021 um 14:27 schrieb Riccardo (Jack) Lucchetti:
On Thu, 6 May 2021, Sven Schreiber wrote:

I just uploaded for moderation a new version that should address these
issues. Thanks, Sven.

OK, thanks, but now that you use the isdiscrete() function, your
requirement jumps a bit farther to 1.9.92 (2014c) according to the
changelog.

You're right. Amended version on its way. While I was at it, I made
the criterion a bit more permissive: a series is deemed to be suitable
as a factor if it's marked as discrete or the number of values it
takes is less than sqrt($nobs).

OK, the fixed version has been moderated and is online for everybody's
enjoyment.

thanks

sven