On Tue, 11 May 2021, Theodoros Panagiotidis wrote:

I have installed the last version and attached are the graphs from the VAR menu.

[ graphs produced under Windows on a Dell laptop with Ultra HD display, in which the font is much too big ]

Sorry this has taken a while, but I'm hopeful this should now be fixed in the current snapshot for 64-bit Windows.

I found a relevant discussion on the gnuplot developers' list with a patch to fix the font size issue. The patch postdates the gnuplot 5.4.1 release so it's not surprising that updating to 5.4.1 didn't help.

Allin