Dear Allin,
Yes, I followed the following link
/System/Library/CoreServices/Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Installer
and when I opened it, I can see the follwoing message

“Last login: Fri Nov  4 07:08:25 on ttys000

The default interactive shell is now zsh.

To update your account to use zsh, please run `chsh -s /bin/zsh`.

For more details, please visit https://support.apple.com/kb/HT208050.

Fazeels-MBP-9:~ fazeeljaleel$
/System/Library/CoreServices/Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Installer ; exit;”

But I am not sure what next.

Appreciate any advice.

Thank you,

Regards,