Dear all,
I get this error "cURL error 23 (Failed writing received data to disk/application)" when I try to open urls with GET method. Something like this
<hansl>
open "http://www.site.com/page?p=val";
</hansl>
I see that gretl tries to save the contents of the page in a file with the same name as the page (in the previous case "path_to_gretl_dir/page?p=val"). I suppose the problem is that in Windows "?" is a forbidden char for file names.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/fileio/naming-a-file#naming-conventions

Another thing, if I try to open csv-formatted file where the separator is "|" and there is somewhere a comma "," something goes wrong and program freezes. But about this I'm not sure if the problem is in my pc.

Regards

Federico