Hello all!! I am just working on my thesis and I need a helping hand (I am
pretty new in Econometrics, and I am really stuck rn ).

I'm using SCF data.

SCF provide datasets in Full Public Data or Summary Extract Public Data. I am
mainly working with Summary,  but I need to retrieve some variables from the
FULL PUBLIC DATA (I am unable to do so because Stata's restrictions in number
of variables, and the same in Gretl, the softwares I use).  I have tried
Stat/Transfer but the Demo mode does not work properly.

I would really appreciate if somebody could get for me/tell me the way to
retrieve the following variables and observations for 2004 and 2007 from these
datasets:

"Full Public Data Set: Stata format" for 2004" (
https://www.federalreserve.gov/econres/scf_2004.htm )
"Full Public Data Set: Stata format" for 2007 (
https://www.federalreserve.gov/econres/scf_2007.htm)

CASEID
AGE
Y1