Thanks for your response, sir.

However, can this procedure be attached to the GUI just like the regular
inbuilt linear restriction routine? If not, I besiege the Gretl technicians
to help so that students with moderate scripting skills can use it. Not as
a matter of competition, Gretl will have more edge if this aspect of the
package can be considered.

Regards.