Hi all
My data set has some missing values for some variables. When I do correlation,
using the drop down menus (view and then correlation matrix), I notice that
gretl reports a correlation matrix excluding all cases with any missing values
for any of the variables.
So, my data set has 229 case but the correlation matrix is reported for an
analysis of only 221 cases.
Is there any way to get correlations pairwise? That is where a single menu drop
down procedure can be used to get a correlation matrix that reports for all
cases that have values for variable one and variable two, for all cases that
have values for variable one and variable three, and so on?
Obviously, I can run the drop downs for each pair one at a time, selecting only
variable one and variable two for one analysis, selecting variable one and
variable three for another analysis, and so on. But that's not very convenient.
Thanks
Gene