No, If I use it for all links, I cannot iterate .. ie, I can click on one
link and then iterate through all pages without going back to page and click
on other links..

In this page   http://www.ajaxdaddy.com/demo-greybox-window.html
I am referring to the section "Website gallery". Exactly like that, I
want....

thanks
Subeesh

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Lakshmiprasad Manchala <mklpra...@gmail.com