Hi all,

I have installed grml-medium 2009.10 in VirtualBox on windows7. I am not
able to share-folder on host machine, a step before i am not able to install
Guest-Addition on my guest-os, i click devices>install guest addition,
nothing shows up. Some post said i need to install some kernel-patch in
grml. anyone any idea.

I try sudo apt-get install linux-headers-generic
it says package is obsolete or is referred to by some other package.

how do i resolve this, is there something else i have to install, than
linux-headers-generic like linux-headers or linux-headers-2.6.31-grml

thanks
Vivek S