Hi,

In the meantime if anyone wants to try the africa install an accessible linux
distro and report back on how it works that'll be great. if I get the money
over christmas I'll probably buy myself a cherrypal africa to play with.
hopefully it will let me wipe the hard drive and install grml, vinux cli or
knoppix adriane. I know that ubuntu and vinux gui won't work because they need
too much memory but I think adriane and the command line interface or console
accessible linux distributions aught to work fine.

Josh