Sounds like a pleasant challenge to bring Tibetan to groff: accepted!
Thank you. Your response cheers me up.

I have few years experience in gtroff. Lately for a period of few months
I've tried ConText, and well, there is some chaos there, but it works good. Unfortunately my mind can't really switch to Tex thinking.
The only simple reason was that the Context has a Lua in it's base
and it was tempting to try.
I think in gtroff way, it is simple and direct. I would like
to mention here that I might in near future use Lua language to build
preprocessors for groff.

I'm typesetting more and more books in gtroff, and now there is
more need to typeset books with tibetan script.
I would like to prepare macros for tibetan and pecha format that is why
proper font displaying and as such right composition is very crucial.

If there is a need to extensively test fonts I can propose my simple help,
but I will need some directions I can follow.

Regards,
Tom