> or because of that guy's rambling response enhanced by Boots of Striding
> and Springing?

That, and the impossibility of attempting to correct a sentence like
*"Terminals
support only four font names: R, I, B, and BI"*. Like, I know what the
user's attempting to say, but it's not so much "wrong" as it is
"incorrectable".

Terminals don't have fonts. I mean… they *do* (IBM selectric typewriters,
whaddup <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNUEUth7qjc>), but not in the
sense that they're relevant to grotty(1), and… just… ugh…

Stack Exchange is dead. There is no future, only underwhelming AI gibberish
and inevitable model collapse.