Hi Alex,

At 2024-03-22T21:24:10+0100, Alejandro Colomar wrote:
> Heh, we're comparing different things.  I'm comparing `eqn -Tps` to
> nothing at all, while you're comparing `eqn -Tps` to `eqn -Thtml`.  If
> I diff the same things you're diffing, then I see the same as you.

Ahh.  Okay.  Yes, I see it now and can reproduce the problem with 1.23.0
and Git HEAD.  I'd bet it's in 1.22.4 and 1.22.3, too.

I've always wondered why grohtml wants to express indentation in terms
of a percentage of available browser window[1] width.

Maybe I should do with grohtml what наб accused me of doing with mdoc:
just stick my fingers in and start poking.  I hadn't imagined that
anyone was actually _fond_ of groff mdoc(7)'s typographical choices on
typesetters, but I was mistaken.  With grohtml, there may be some, but
there's concrete evidence that a lot of people weren't.

Regards,
Branden

[1] or whatever the proper name for it is in HTML standardese