On 1/23/14, 6:15 PM, jhosamelly wrote:
So I did the martini tutorial in lipid bilayer. I now have a dspc lipid
bilayer model.

What I want to do is to change the temperature and pressure and see the
effect of this on the dspc lipid bilayer.

How should I do this?? Which part of the md.mdp file should I change?

Manual sections 7.3.14 and 7.3.15 cover temperature and pressure coupling. That's a good place to start.

Another question, what if I want to look for the pressure at which most of
the water will be out of the bilayer. And I want to view the extraction of
water from the bilayer. How should I do that?

Isn't water normally excluded from the interior of the membrane? Perhaps I don't understand your question. If you're trying to find the pressure at which something happens, the most obvious approach is to systematically vary the pressure until you observe the desired behavior.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences