On 5/31/14, 5:40 AM, Mahboobeh Eslami wrote:
dear justin
I sincerely thank you for your good adviceI have done all the steps that you've
said.
if I use α=0.181 and  β=0.5 , the free energy calculation results will be very
different from the experimental values But if i use α=0.5 and  β=1.043
(According for results  Aqvist et al 1994, 1998) ,  the results will  close to
the experimental values.
What suggestions do you have for the α,β and γ  parameters?

Whatever you can justify based on robust, published protocols. AFAIK values for those fitting parameters are somewhat system-dependent.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy