On 6/4/14, 7:27 AM, 라지브간디 wrote:

Dear justin,

Shall I introduce this calculated non-bonded interaction values in
gromos43a1.ff ( ffninbonded.itp) section or

specifically I can include them in my protein topology file ? ([nonbond_param])
?

Neither. I have said it twice before, and I'll say it a third time - the parameters you have cannot be sensibly combined with others in the Gromos96 43A1 parameter set. They were developed for CHARMM; they need to be used with a CHARMM force field. Hacking them into some other force field breaks the internal self-consistency of the force field and you end up with a junk simulation.

The proper approach is to introduce the parameters in [atomtypes] of ffnonbonded.itp in the CHARMM force field and let the combination rules do the rest of the work.

-Justin