On 6/4/14, 6:47 AM, Praveen Kumar wrote:
Harshkumar,

If you are using NPT ensamble, volume will not fix. After some time as box
length decrease than cut-off, you will get such type of error. You can
increase number of water molecules or decrease cut-off.

Decreasing the cutoff may "work" to get rid of the error, but there can be consequences in the validity of the physics if you make ad hoc changes just to get the simulation to run, or run faster...

-Justin

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Harshkumar Singh <harshsingh2...@gmail.com>