Dear gromacs users,

I posted a similar question the other day, but it was probably too long, so
here it is more concisely:

I've taken the ascii output of g_covar and built the 3N x 3N covariance matrix
in MATLAB from the 3N^2 x 3 matrix, which I've then normalized to get a 3N x 3N
cross correlation matrix.

What I'd like is a N x N matrix, and so I've added together the three N x N
parts of the 3N x 3N matrix and divided by 3 to get my N x N matrix.

However this doesn't look the same as something I'd previously calculated using
Ran Friedman's amended g_covar script and I'm trying to understand the
discrepancy.

Can anyone advise me on what the dimension reduction step should be? I can post
my code if that helps.

Many thanks,

Alistair