On 7/22/14, 9:59 AM, Venkat Reddy wrote:
Dear Gromacs users,
Can I use GROMOS53A6 ff for simulating beta-peptides? I found some articles
on beta peptide simulations using GROMOS53A6 and 53A7 ff. Do I have to edit
any  dihedral angle info to process my beta peptide after pdb2gmx step?

You'll have to write new force field files, the .rtp at minimum, because beta-peptide connectivity is different. There may be new bonded parameters involved, but those should be described in the literature.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy