Dear All,

I find myself requiring lithium ions in a simulation using (a variant of) the
Gromos53A6 forcefield.

Chaging forcefields is not an appealing proposition due to the time already
invested in the current one, so I was wondering had any suggestions or has
perhaps gone to the effort of creating parameters for it?

Thanks,

Adam Hardy
PhD Student
School of Engineering and Physical Sciences
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS, UK

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.