Dear all,

I am wondering if anyone has computed the sp3-bonded BN using GROMACS?

I am aware that GROMACS does not have boron in the force fields, and after much searching, I have only found some MD work on BN nanotubes.

The question of whether GROMACS has the BN force field has also been asked a few times in this mail list it seems.

The rest of the MD simulations on sp3-bonded BN are mostly employing the Tersoff potential.

Does anyone know where I can get more information on the ffbonded parameters, specifically the Urey-Bradley potential (k-theta and kUB constants) [eq. 4.56 in manual], and the harmonic force constant (kb) [eq. 4.34]?

Any info. is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Kester