On 2015-02-15 18:35, Justin Lemkul wrote:

On 2/15/15 12:31 PM, mah maz wrote:
Hi all,
I need to apply magnetic and also alternating electric field to my
system,
but I can't find any options. Can anyone help me?

Probably because those options don't exist.  Constant electric fields
are described in manual section 7.3.26 (conveniently entitled "Electric
fields"). Beyond that, if it's not in the manual, it's not in GROMACS.

-Justin

Not entirely correct. Alternating electric fields work fine. You need to supply both E-x and E-xt fields in the mdp file.
Magnetic fields we don't have.

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:  +46184714205.
sp...@xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se