Dear all,

I have a question about the handling of the tabulated interactions.
I am using tabulated potentials for my simulations.
With "grompp" there is no problem, i.e. no error messages.
Running mdrun produces:

Fatal error:
A tabulated bond interaction table number 1 is out of the table range: r 13.532542, between table indices 135325 and 135326, table length 60000

I really do not understand this error. Considering my system it seems to be senseless.
The value for "r" in the first column of my table is ranged from 0 to 6nm with a step size of  0.001nm.
My box size is 6nm. So how is it possible that a bonded interaction is greater than the box itselfs?
I am actually thinking, that it should be enough that the table is ranged from 0 to 2 or 3nm as the interaction is a bonded one.

Or does this error message only occur, because of the fact that my system is crashing - so as a result from an other error in my files?

Tank you very much in advance.
Best,
Liz