On 9/18/15 12:20 AM, Maryam Kowsar wrote:
Thaks justin!
I did it several times and it worked. But now when i want to add some
neutral gas or heavy atoms it stops me with the error that the atom is not
defined. I dont know where i make a mistake.

Neither does anyone here, because you haven't provided any useful information about the problem. You need to tell us (1) exactly what you're doing - what you've added and how you've done it and (2) exactly what the error message is - copied and pasted from the terminal, not re-typed or interpreted.

-Justin