On 1/22/16 7:43 PM, Ganesh Shahane wrote:
Hi Justin,

I have stumbled upon another problem. The sphingomyelin topology (PSM.itp)
that Charmm-GUI provides has an atomtype called NHL that is not defined by
the Charmm36 ff. I am using the latest charmm36-jun2015.ff. Could you
please look in to this?

As I said, the charmm36.ff distribution we provide is not going to work because parameters related to sphingolipids will not be there. But CHARMM-GUI gives you an all-inclusive force field file that has everything you need.

-Justin

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Ganesh Shahane <ganesh7shah...@gmail.com>