On 2/20/16 7:43 PM, Elsaid Younes wrote:
Still asks for topol.tpr? Can I have that file

You already have a .tpr file, otherwise your simulation never would have run.

If you want help, you need to provide (1) the exact mdrun you gave originally for the job that stopped prematurely and (2) the exact mdrun command you're giving now, trying to re-start it. It's impossible for anyone on the mailing list to tell you exactly what to type because we don't know your file names. The relevant options you need to *add* to the previous command are given below. These do not replace previous options or constitute a complete mdrun command.

-Justin

/Elsaid