On 4/14/16 9:53 AM, s.varriale wrote:
thank you Justin, but I can't understand how to solve my  problem.
when pdb2gmx links the 2 CYS, the resulting .gro file shows a unique chain
because  N- and C- termini of 2 chains are linked.

As it should. The two chains have to be merged into a single [moleculetype] definition for that bond to be created. The merging process isn't causing stability; some other aspect of your structure is. The link I provided includes all the usual diagnostic information. Unless you go through those steps (and have a look through some of the other million or so posts regarding the same issue) and provide some more useful details about what you observe, there's little anyone else can suggest.

-Justin

Sonia