On 7/1/16 8:36 AM, Faezeh Pousaneh wrote:
Thank you both, I am close to solve it. The remaining problem is when I
mdrun -rerun, it tells the number of atoms in old trajectory is not the
same as chosen index file.

Number of atoms in trajectory (24000) does not match the run input file
(16)

Your .tpr file needs to contain the same system that you ran before. The only thing that changes is the energygrps setting in the .mdp file.

-Justin

can you help me?
Best regards

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Mark Abraham <mark.j.abra...@gmail.com>