Hi,

On 07/07/2016 12:53 PM, Mark Abraham wrote:
Hi,

Hmm, that sounds like your very long trajectory is running into some
integer exceeding its maximum size. mdrun proper uses a 64-bit integer for
step number, but doubtless there are dusty corners. Are you able to
estimate which frame number this was?

It seems to be a problem of the step number (around 2e+9) to make the trouble.

What does gmx check say about the
very long trajectory?

gmx check works fine. Giving all the outputs I am used to like:

Step  500000
Coords 500000 ........................

no trouble.

To work around it, you can probably just use gmx
trjconv to break the trajectory into parts, but we'd rather find the
problem and fix it :-)

I tried this now it always works for the first half but not for the second.
Is there a way to change the step number? Since the frame number does not seem to produce the error.

Mark

Thanks,

Basti

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 11:59 AM Sebastian <