HelloI have been attempting to compile and build Gromacs 5.0.4for a couple of
weeks. I have been following the instructions (having also readGromacs 5.0
instruction in Manual..) at
https://ourphysics.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_compile_Gromacs#Gromacs_5.1.1_MPI.2C_single
 Specifically, I have used “Gromacs 5.0.4 MPI, Single, GPU”instructions at this
site; however, without the “GPU” part.. I have both OpenMPI and FFTW-3.2.2 in
the standardlocations. In the screen output when I use CMake to compile, I get
the message that “can’t locate fftw3fmodule” . However, the configurations is
done and the build files are made;however, I also get the message “CMake
warning that manually-specified variableswere not use by the project:
GMX_BUILD_FFTW” Does this mean FFTW is disabled????? Not sure.. I made sure
that I was using the correct version of CMakewhich is CMake-3.5.2 and the
correct FFTW-3.2.2,,, I did find on line where someone online said if they
reconfiguredFFTW with  "--enable-float" that theysolved the problem of
“can’tlocate fftw3f module”; but this was for Gromacs 4.5 and there is no
realexplanation. So, I am hesitant to try this….. Any information would be
extremely helpful!!! Thanks Steve