On 1/7/17 3:36 PM, abhisek Mondal wrote:
Alright, I'm trying.
Please tell me one thing, given the fact I want to analyse the
protein-ligand pull scenario, what should be my choice during the prompt i
get after executing "g_dist_mpi -s pull.tpr -f conf200.gro -n index.ndx -o
all"

Reading file pull.tpr, VERSION 4.6.2 (single precision)
Group     0 (         System) has 2648311 elements
Group     1 (        Protein) has  1693 elements
Group     2 (      Protein-H) has  1301 elements
Group     3 (        C-alpha) has   163 elements
Group     4 (       Backbone) has   489 elements
Group     5 (      MainChain) has   653 elements
Group     6 (   MainChain+Cb) has   805 elements
Group     7 (    MainChain+H) has   815 elements
Group     8 (      SideChain) has   878 elements
Group     9 (    SideChain-H) has   648 elements
Group    10 (    Prot-Masses) has  1693 elements
Group    11 (    non-Protein) has 2646618 elements
Group    12 (          Other) has    15 elements
Group    13 (            JZ4) has    15 elements
Group    14 (             NA) has  1602 elements
Group    15 (             CL) has  1608 elements
Group    16 (          Water) has 2643393 elements
Group    17 (            SOL) has 2643393 elements
Group    18 (      non-Water) has  4918 elements
Group    19 (Protein_chain_A) has  3210 elements
Group    20 (            JZ4) has    15 elements
Group    21 (             NA) has  1602 elements
Group    22 (             CL) has  1608 elements
Group    23 ( Water_and_ions) has 2646603 elements
Group    24 (        r_1-163) has  5605 elements
Group    25 (          r_164) has    39 elements

Do I go with System ? I only need to see protein-ligand pull though.

What groups defined your reaction coordinate for the pulling? Those are the groups you want.

-Justin

Can you give me some suggestions ?