Hi there,

I have a dsDNA and I'd like to restraint just two atoms, O3' and O5' respectively, in order to mimic the anchor-like to a solid support. I have create ad hoc posre.itp file but for some reason the DNA-anchor is moving too much from the starting position. I would expect more rigidity around the two atoms. Does it sound strange to you? I mean, I was expecting oscillation of the whole DNA but keeping the anchors fixed. Are two atoms too little to get this kind behaviour (i.e. DNA-anchor)? The constant force is 1000 kJ/mol nm^2.

Any help/comments on this are welcome.

Thanks

and

--
Andrea Spitaleri PhD
Computational mOdelling of NanosCalE and bioPhysical sysTems - CONCEPT Lab