I am trying to analyze the hydrogen bonds of my simulations by g_hbond.
I am using an index file where I created two groups: one with acceptor atoms (carboxylic oxygen atoms in my structure) and another group with the water molecules.

I got a segmentation fault with the message:

Select a group: 6
Selected 6: 'PEI_&_OC'
Select a group: 3
Selected 3: 'Water'
Checking for overlap in atoms between PEI_&_OC and Water
Calculating hydrogen bonds between PEI_&_OC (1296 atoms) and Water (258 atoms)
Found 86 donors and 1382 acceptors
Reading frame 0 time 10000.000 Will do grid-seach on 15x15x15 grid, rcut=0.35
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

The number of donors is correct (I have 86 water molecules) but the number of acceptors is not.

Please, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Thanks
Andrea