----- Forwarded message from sp...@iacs.res.in -----
   Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 16:24:21 +0530
   From: sp...@iacs.res.in
Subject: How to calculate Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic SASA separately in
latest version of gromacs?
     To: gmx-us...@gromacs.org

 Hello,
I am a new user of gromacs. I am trying to calculate SASA for a protein
system. I have used the command

 gmx sasa -f traj.trr -s md.tpr -o sasa.xvg -n index.ndx

 From this I can only get the total SASA but I want hydrophobic and
hydrophilic SASA separately. I know it can be done using g_sas command for
older version. But I am using newer version of gromacs (gromacs-2016.1).
Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Sunipa Sarkar

----- End forwarded message -----
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,
I am a new user of gromacs. I am trying to calculate SASA for a protein
system. I have used the command

 gmx sasa -f traj.trr -s md.tpr -o sasa.xvg -n index.ndx

 From this I can only get the total SASA but I want hydrophobic and
hydrophilic SASA separately. I know it can be done using g_sas command for
older version. But I am using newer version of gromacs (gromacs-2016.1).
Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Sunipa Sarkar

--- End Message ---