On 6/6/17 8:22 AM, Mahboobeh Eslami wrote:
Hi all GMX usersI want to do MD simulation on protein-ligand complex. There are
two calcium ions in the protein structure. These ions play an important role.
In the equilibration step,  should I consider protein,ligand and calcium ions
as one single entity (for tc_grps option)? or should I consider these calcium
as the part of ions in sol-ions group?ThanksBest

I consider structural ions to be part of the protein, not part of the bulk
solution.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences