On 6/14/17 12:28 PM, Nikhil Maroli wrote:
Dear All,

I wanted to simulate a system with Cyclic peptide nanotube and Carbon
Nanotubes. Earlier, I used charmm36 for CPN simulations in water and
lipids, how can I simulate a system with both CPN and CNT? Charmm36 or is
there any other ff and server for the parameters.

A CNT topology is simple - all the C atoms are the same aromatic type and they're uncharged unless the CNT is functionalized in some way. gmx x2top can build the topology.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul, Ph.D.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy