Dear Gromacs,
I try to use this command to calculate RMSF:

echo 3 | gmx rmsf -s md_0_1.tpr -f md_0_1_noPBC.xtc -o rmsf_20-30ns.xvg -oq
bfac.pdb -res -b 20000 -e 30000

My simulation lasts for 30 ns, but I only want RMSF for the last 10 ns. It is
mandatory to assign a reference frame, so I use "md_0_1.tpr", which gives the
frame at time 0 ns.

However, I think I should use a frame which is a time-averaged position within
20-30 ns. Can I ask how to get this frame?

In addition, the command line outputs a PDB file. So what does this
conformation represents, time 0, 20 or 30 ns?

Thank you.

Yours sincerely
Cheng