Hi justin
 Thank you for reply and sorry for sending in another email, because when i
wanted to reply, it was rejected.Actually, since i am a new gromacs user, i
used all .mdp files ( em.mdp, nvt.mdp,...) in protein-ligand complex ( lysosym
4 ) tuturial in gromacs. And did all the steps and issued all commands that
said in this tuturial . I also generated my ligand topology by PRODRG and
edited the charges and charge groups . To edit atome charge, according to
aminoacids.rtp file, i considered what my atomes are bonded to , in order to
best give their charge. Then , regarding to the article : Practical
considerations for building GROMOS-compatible small-molecule topologiesEditted
the charge groups , but i think , maybe i was wrong in specifying charg groups.
In addition, i noticed that there was a wrong bond in the gromacs topology ang
gromacs cordinate files, so i corrected them but i dont know if i did right?
These are all that i did. I dont know more about generating ligand topology but
informatin that said in this tuturial. If you let me, send my ligand topology
file to you?
With best regardsFarial