On 8/7/17 3:01 PM, Souvik Dey wrote:
Hi,

Grompp is running successfully without any errors. But my protein and
ligands are very far away from each other. So, what I fear is that the
interactions among them may not be well accounted for by MD simulations.

If the coordinates that came out of your topology generation program are incorrect, then it is pointless to use them. Use the original coordinates from the bound complex. No sense wasting time with a fruitless simulation when you already had usable coordinates.

-Justin

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 7:53 PM, Mark Abraham <mark.j.abra...@gmail.com>