On 9/9/17 10:05 AM, ISHRAT JAHAN wrote:
Dear Justin
commands which i have used are given belown-
gmx trjconv -f protein_out.xtc -s protein_md.tpr -o protein_nojump.xtc -pbc
nojump
gmx trjconv -f protein_nojump.xtc -s protein_md.tpr -o protein_cluster.xtc
-pbc cluster
gmx trjconv -f protein_cluster.xtc -s protein_md.tpr -o protein_pbc.xtc
-pbc whole -center -n protein_drg.ndx

Check the link I provided. You're going out of order so you're probably going to end up with an incorrect representation.

-Justin