Hi,

That would probably depend on the nanosheet material, the particular amino acid, the solvent & ionic strength, temperature, etc, etc. But no, there is no tutorial and yes, a "nanosheet" can be viewed as a ligand. :)

I don't know if this helps, but could you please first give us an idea of what you're trying to do?

Alex