Dear Qinghua,
Thank you very much.

Do you mean set "nstvout" and "nstenergy" as 0?

Also, how to set xtc-grps as a group?

The original md.mdp file is:

title           = OPLS MD simulation
; Run parameters
integrator      = md            ; leap-frog integrator
nsteps          = 100000000     ; 2 * 100000000 = 200000000 fs = 200 ns
dt                  = 0.002             ; 2 fs
; Output control
nstxout                 = 5000          ; save coordinates every 10 ps
nstvout                 = 5000          ; save velocities every 10 ps
nstenergy               = 5000          ; save energies every 10 ps
nstlog                  = 5000          ; update log file every 10 ps
nstxout-compressed  = 5000      ; save compressed coordinates every 10 ps
                                ; nstxout-compressed replaces nstxtcout
compressed-x-grps   = System    ; replaces xtc-grps
; Bond parameters
continuation            = yes           ; Restarting after NPT
constraint_algorithm    = lincs     ; holonomic constraints
constraints                 = all-bonds ; all bonds (even heavy atom-H bonds)
constrained
lincs_iter                  = 1             ; accuracy of LINCS
lincs_order                 = 4             ; also related to accuracy
; Neighborsearching
cutoff-scheme   = Verlet
ns_type             = grid              ; search neighboring grid cells
nstlist             = 10            ; 20 fs, largely irrelevant with Verlet
scheme
rcoulomb            = 1.0               ; short-range electrostatic cutoff (in
nm)
rvdw                = 1.0               ; short-range van der Waals cutoff (in
nm)
; Electrostatics
coulombtype         = PME               ; Particle Mesh Ewald for long-range
electrostatics
pme_order           = 4             ; cubic interpolation
fourierspacing  = 0.16          ; grid spacing for FFT
; Temperature coupling is on
tcoupl          = V-rescale                 ; modified Berendsen thermostat
tc-grps         = Protein Non-Protein   ; two coupling groups - more accurate
tau_t           = 0.1     0.1           ; time constant, in ps
ref_t           = 300     300           ; reference temperature, one for each
group, in K
; Pressure coupling is on
pcoupl                  = Parrinello-Rahman         ; Pressure coupling on in
NPT
pcoupltype              = isotropic                 ; uniform scaling of box
vectors
tau_p                   = 2.0                       ; time constant, in ps
ref_p                   = 1.0                       ; reference pressure, in bar
compressibility     = 4.5e-5                ; isothermal compressibility of
water, bar^-1
; Periodic boundary conditions
pbc             = xyz           ; 3-D PBC
; Dispersion correction
DispCorr        = EnerPres      ; account for cut-off vdW scheme
; Velocity generation
gen_vel         = no            ; Velocity generation is off