From:  "ZHANG Cheng";<272699...@qq.com>;
Date:  Tue, Jan 16, 2018 02:50 AM
To:  "gromacs.org_gmx-users"<gromacs.org_gmx-users@maillist.sys.kth.se>;

Subject:  Can I get the fraction of solvent accessible surface area using "gmx
sasa"?

Dear Gromacs,
This website can give us the Q(SASA), i.e. the fraction of SASA per residue,
with values from 0 to 1.
https://mathbio.crick.ac.uk/wiki/POPS

Can I ask if we can use "gmx sasa" to obtain similar information? I do not like
the "absolute" sasa, as it could not reflect the relative exposure extent of a
residue. For example, a buried big residue may have similar sasa as an exposed
small residue.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely
Cheng