On 4/18/18 4:08 PM, Alex wrote:
In addition, we seem to have a different problem:

Cylinder geometry requires the use of pull-coord1-vec, not pull-coord1-dim.

-Justin

Program:     gmx grompp, version 2018
Source file: src/gromacs/gmxpreprocess/readpull.cpp (line 234)

Fatal error:
With pull geometry cylinder the pull vector can not be 0,0,0